Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was too busy burning with self-hatred to catch that winterbourne had called his name pretty -- a fact that, even if arcturus had caught it, might have caused the boy to simmer with even more self-loathing. he had many opinions of who -- and what -- he ought to grow to be.. and pretty wasn't on the roster.

he was visibly exasperated by his ineptitude, but winterbourne was being a far better sport than him about it. perhaps something about meeting strangers forced out a strained civility in most people; arcturus was not one to question it.

as for where he lived.. his gaze trailed to the jagged tooth of a mountain that sat lurking on the horizon. with a nudge of his nose in moonspear's direction, he (miraculously) managed an answer: "yes. there. you?" 

it wasn't much of a response -- but it was probably better than silence. (or maybe not).
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM