Cricket Creek Bog i.xi : who was ground down in the end
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
--------------------------------------------------
Off in the distance, hovering on the cool air came a frantic, pleading howl. She'd run past the borders, following the trail left behind by both Maegi and Colt. He had followed her path directly and Niamh hoped for one foolish moment that he was perhaps actually going to fill hre request- kill Maegi and come back with proof...But that scathing look he'd given her had said otherwise. She'd bolted on Quixote, tearing herself away from Towhee's side even though making that choice wounded her deeply. She didn't know how to choose- she wanted both. And even if she would lose them both by chasing in two different directions, it was better than staying in one place and doing nothing. 

She would never do that again. She would never put herself in a cage again. 

So she called out for Colt, pleading with him- knowing that her voice would reach much further than she could run, hoping that at least he was still within earshot and that it might give him reason to pause. She would continued pursuing his trail, but was already so far behind. If he kept moving, she might never find him again- and might lose her home at the same time. 
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 05, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:18 AM