Heron Lake Plateau It takes you back to from where it is you came
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It turned out that her attack had been q bit too unexpected for Kiwi, who neither ran nor put her weight into a counterattack, but was bowled over. Niamh didn't mind so much- this was a lesson that Kiwi would need to learn anyway, and Niamh might as well have been the one to teach it. She'd been pretty good at teaching kids horrible lessons so far, not add one more student to the list? Kiwi nipped at her, and that was all well and good, but it wasn't going to be enough to get Niamh to get off her. 

"I'm just gonna stop you there," She said, still straddling Kiwi and keeping her in place.  "Practicing this stuff is all good and fun, sure, but you'll never learn how hard it really is to get outa this situation unless you really try- and I really don't let you up." She said. She could put Kiwi through the moves over and over again, but until she actually had to exert herself, she wouldn't realize how difficult it was to escape being pinned; and much better for her to learn it from a safe source than from one who was actually attacking her. 

"So right now, you're gonna wanna protect your throat. If you tuck yours to your chest really quick, and sort of roll forward, and lurch up, you might have a chance at mine- if I haven't already tucked my own chin," She said, first mimicing the motion for Kiwi, then tucking her own chin to her chest. "But what I want you to try and do is use your back feet to kick me off; both at once. Coil them against your stomach, and kick up. I'm heavier than you'd think," She said, trying to tighten her abs so it might not hurt as much- but she wasn't going to simply step off Kiwi.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It takes you back to from where it is you came - by RIP Niamh - December 29, 2018, 06:35 PM