Heron Lake Plateau It takes you back to from where it is you came
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The moment Kiwi kicked out, Niamh regretted goading the girl on. The firey cinnamon girl easy stunned Niamh with the swift kick to her gut that made her gag and wretch, and she nearly tripped over herself as Kiwi twisted out from underneath her and bolted away. She tried to pounce after her, but a stirring in her gut made her stop, lower her head and utter a loud, painful belch. It was the impossibly loud sort of belch, which brought a stunned expression to Niamh's face and forced an unpredicted chuckle from her at the same time. 

"Jeez, Kiwi," She said, licking her lips and glancing up at the girl who continued to give her a sour, defensive look. "I pity your mom if you kicked like that in the womb too." She said, visibly wary of the girl who'd literally kicked the gas out of her. "Imma call you 'Thumper' from now on," She cracked dryly. "I think we're done for today...If you want any more lessons, though," She said, slanting one shoulder as though handing out lessons was something she reserved only for students with top potential- "I'd be happy to-" She paused, suppressing another belch. "To teach you." She said, exhaling softly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It takes you back to from where it is you came - by RIP Niamh - January 06, 2019, 08:49 PM