Heron Lake Plateau 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Stubbornly, Niamh rolled her eyes at the mention of her mental health, and flattened her ears. Though she had almost partially admitted that she needed the break- for her mental health- she still detested the fact that Quixote was the one trying to tell her something was wrong with the way she felt. She frowned grimly, setting her teeth together until she could hear them groan slightly, and felt her jaw flex. Her mental health was, naturally, a sensitive topic- though Quixote had tried to spare her some pain by booting Phox out of his conversation with Towhee, the real wolf that Niamh had wanted to avoid having any say or speculation on the matter was Quixote himself...Even though he was likely right about the whole thing. 

-I didn't want to step down. I think he was trying to spare me the shame of outright saying he demoted me.- She said. She was tired and frustrated, and was likely getting the whole story wrong- but it wouldn't be the first or last time she misinterpreted Quixote's motivation. -He's sour 'cause I kicked his only friend out of the pack for reasons he deems unfit. Demoted me 'cause he wants to keep me from tripping out on any other visitors at the borders like a newbie. His words.- She said- though the only real word he'd used that she'd quoted was 'newbie.' I brought up Screech because I was afraid that you'd end up the same way as him...That's why I flipped out at Colt. I got triggered by seeing you knocked out. He hurt you, and even if it was an accident, he was doing it to protect that Blackfeather wolf and that's not OK. She said boldly.

She eyed Towhee for a moment, and then glanced over her shoulder- as though expecting Quixote to stride out at any point, before she shook her head. -I'm surprised you're here, even. He told me not to talk to you. Said to talk to anyone but you.- She admitted with a tired shrug.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 04:19 PM