Barrow Fields but it turns out the way it does for everyone
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it seemed he was not a fighter; caiaphas hid any disappointment she had, her body already turned away, back to the beach. he could follow, or dally -- but the sylph would not pause to see which he chose.

an ambassador was not a useless pursuit; caiaphas appreciated a clever wolf - she had not met many of them, and most wolves seemed driven by basal, selfish interests over cunning ones. she would welcome a wolf such as loki to their fold readily, for a sharp wolf was often a crueler weapon to have than a physical one, if you played your cards right.

and the sylph believed she was quite adept at playing cards -- or wolves -- if it so suited her.

"you could start by gathering intel - we live in a hotly contested area; the wolves of the cliff are not to be trusted." she glanced to their borders, which were scarcely visible beyond the impossibly tall sequoias. "but first, you should meet your packmates."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
but it turns out the way it does for everyone - by Caiaphas - December 31, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: but it turns out the way it does for everyone - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:14 PM