Barrow Fields if you see me floatin' too many times
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
alarian was not the only creature to be afflicted -- although the sickness that descended feverishly upon caiaphas was non-communicable and in direct result of the grievous wounds that rent her neck. in her exhausted state, visiting the barrows was laborious -- but the lichen here was much needed by rusalkan wolves to stave further growth of proudflesh on their angry wounds.

she looked up as the hoarse fit of coughing alerted her to another's presence -- a waif of a man, transient as any ghost and wandering with a sickly, thousand yard stare. his features were so heavily scarred it took caiaphas a moment to place him -- but when she did, she cleared her throat and made towards him, though her distance was kept given her own compromised state.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 10, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 13, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:05 PM