Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the crone caught the light shift in niamh's expression to hear that the children had been reunited; it was noted with a brief flicker of her eyes, though she did not comment upon it. niamh had, to caiaphas, always been a genuine wolf -- but it did not ease the sting she had once felt to be turned against.

even if it had been within reason.

she made little comment as niamh alluded to seeing her children before, but it surprised her more to learn that rosalyn and erzulie had been involved. she might have pressed for more details, but instead focused on niamh's next narrative -- which slyly steered around answering caiaphas' previous question.

she inhaled roughly, annoyed to be circumvented so easily; even if it too, was within reason.

"it is not quite fit to call an empire, but there is a pack. since it is little secret where i was from to most of you, i will tell you: we are back in ankyra sound. the pack is called rusalka. things have been prosperous, save one of our members was killed by a neighboring pack. hopefully, you will not run into the same hostility in your move."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 12:50 PM