Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
as she glanced upon the darkened canopy, a figure slid into her peripherals. pulling her gaze from the mess of crows above, astara recognized the form to belong to flicker. her ears fell minutely -- the barest of greetings that seemed to say hello -- but she said nothing, for that was her way.

she was still morose, and a melancholy grief had overtaken the nightcub. where averna understood that relmyna's body had gone but her soul remained walking alongside them, astara mourned their dam's corporeal loss. she saw the world of shadows and saw the new figure that walked among them -- but gone were the physical traces of her dam, which had once been so present in the forest.

averna joined them shortly, and astara rose to greet her sister. presently, averna seemed occupied with studying flicker -- astara spared the female a brief glance, before she pulled alongside her pale counterpart, regarding the forest behind flicker with a tired, almost desolate solemnity.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM