Blackfeather Woods passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
astara waited for averna to make the first move, dissecting her mother's limbs in the same manner she had seen her consume prey a thousand times. only, this was not prey, was it?

but it wasn't her mother anymore either, right?

astara watched with great conflict in her gaze, feeling a trailing of disgust -- but bit by bit, the corpse resembled her mother less -- until at last relymna's body was drawn into quartered bits of wretched fur and blood, and little else.

she reminded herself that she was not doing this senselessly as she reluctantly fell upon a piece averna had offered; this was the spirits' will, and so, it must be done -- but astara brought no joy from her task, and woodenly she chewed what she could and arranged the rest far out of the reach of carrion-pickers, moving about in a senseless way, her eyes unseeing and her movement that of a shocked or insensate being, simply doing what came as habit and carrying no thought along with it.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:32 AM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Astara - February 17, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Averna - February 19, 2019, 02:43 AM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Astara - February 21, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: passing by the hills, 'til i hear the name - by Averna - February 22, 2019, 04:10 PM