Ankyra Sound people don't understand the word ruthless
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas, in all honesty, had never much relished the grim obeisance she observed of joiners and loners alike, coming to court some unknown kingdom's borders. many times she had been in their shoes, and many times she had stifled her own fiercely burning pride to dip her head, to act like some submissive cur before a cruel leader -- it was not her style, and even seeing it exhibited in other wolves brought forth a prickle of that old bile, for she was no ones' servant but her own.

she returned the male's show of submission with a blank smile almost as frigid as the cold that sank around them. "there is room, if you are willing to be a contributor and not a freeloader. this is rusalka, a pack of the coast."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 24, 2019, 11:56 AM