Ankyra Sound But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
thank you for starting! <3

it wouldn't take long for the rest of rusalka to see signs that those within their ranks were pregnant. caiaphas, having endured the bitter battle of pregnancy before, had already begun to spy said signs in the trio of women endowed breeding rights this season. she had meant to approach each of them much sooner, but the days fell away and she preferred to wait until they seemed ready to discuss their current conditions.

there was little she could do to make any of them feel better; erzulie knew which herbs to administer, which foods to avoid - caiaphas simply lingered around the edges, catching glimpses where she could to ensure those within her fold were still hale.

catching wind of rosalyn, caiaphas decided to follow after her into the monolith forest. respectfully, the siren kept her distance -- though she stepped deliberately so that the crackling of her paws on snow announced her approach.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:09 PM