Ankyra Sound But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
while caiaphas was glad rusalka had so much fruit to bear, she did wonder if both erzulie and rosalyn would be better served with a true medic. she was no practitioner - she knew which herbs killed, and which ones caused ailment -- but healing anything had never been her forte. if she did not have such an ingrained hatred towards drageda, perhaps aure would have been a suitable midwife for their coming brood -- but as it stood, drageda was still the enemy, and caiaphas would die before she let them near rusalka's promising progeny.

she nodded sympathetically, knowing what rosalyn meant by it being uphill; it would only be more challenging. she had no intention of ever revisiting her own maternal hell.

"i gave erzulie some plants from our stores. perhaps she can share with you what has worked. i myself am not knowledgable besides what plants i ate myself. is it all food that troubles you?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold - by Caiaphas - March 20, 2019, 05:42 PM