Ankyra Sound But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
following what felt like a sermon of a speech, caiaphas fell silent, listening to rosalyn's brief words. she detected a hint of jest in the woman's reply; perhaps she was simply protecting herself, envisioning the worst first in a protective, "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" mentality. caiaphas could not say she could blame her - so much had happened in her own motherhood, she scarce knew where to begin or what to caution for.

she did not realize the question that sprung unasked on her lips would also be uttered by her daughter -- glancing aside, caiaphas ventured a hopeful query: "have you and erzulie picked any names yet? i remember picking names with kierkegaard." her yellow eyes softened as she recalled the way they bartered and threw out names, arriving at last to four names that made her heart swell with pride any time they were uttered. "it was grueling business; we both were very opinionated, you know."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold - by Caiaphas - April 19, 2019, 01:16 PM