Ankyra Sound But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
family names were of importance to the sylph, who viewed her bloodline as a legacy. it was a snobbish thing to believe, and despite her muddled blood, caiaphas firmly believed herself an excellent specimen indicative of her family's prowess. yet for a creature without family, she could understand the lack of interest in genealogy. she herself only knew of her bloodline from her father, who was far more eccentric than most and paid too much attention to minutia and could rarely see the forest for the trees.

she smiled understandingly, knowing that erzulie also did not carry much of her family with her. perhaps the two of them combined could forge their own legacy, free of the expectation of any long dead ancestor. "it might make it easier." she intoned, sharing a rare jest with her gravid counterpart. "no family to have to impress, or invite over for meeting the babies. it might be better that way, you are free to do what you wish, without customs to hold you back."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you know, that what's burning you's brighter than gold - by Caiaphas - April 27, 2019, 06:41 PM