Ankyra Sound burn that bridge when you come to it
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the masked she-wolf was quick to supply some sort of logic for her lingering. it was not a strong enough argument to cease caiaphas’ initial suspicion, but for the time being it was accepted with a dip of her head. vaati’s quip was not wrong — loitering near an unknown pack was not without repercussions.

to caiaphas, it spoke of the woman’s attitude towards risks and rewards. she was not a beast that risked her pelt blindly, and wondered if it was ever worth it to find out the hard way a pack was armed to the teeth.

a risk not without its flaws. came her follow up, though she now held vaati in her sights. what do you think? a healer could be useful.. but a rash or dead one, less so. turning back to Huntington, one could see a wry gleam in the shrew’s gaze. you should know you approach us in times of war. is that something you willingly enlist for?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burn that bridge when you come to it - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 02, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Vaati - April 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: burn that bridge when you come to it - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:38 PM