Ankyra Sound Life, Death, Religion, Survival.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she says she is my sister, came firefly's muddled reply, his brow furrowed in confusion. caiaphas glanced upwards, drinking in the way he seemed to fight this new piece of information on his identity. truthfully, she had never made the connection -- firefly, or ambrose, had been in redhawks during her tenure, but she had been saddled with the care of her children, and had never interacted with him in those months.

caiaphas too turned over this bit of information, inspecting its gravity with a troubled frown. "she is not a liar," the siren rejoined, an ear flicking as she cast the troubled thoughts away. "so, i would take her word as truth. but i do not know anything about your past life. the first day i met you was here. will you go to be with her?" selfishly, caiaphas thought this an inconvenient truth to learn, and wondered just how this would impact firefly's future in rusalka.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 12, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 12, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 19, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 20, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 28, 2019, 06:50 PM