Stone Circle E is for Easter F is for Fertility
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head. She hoped that she would have an easy birth as well. However, she also realized by now she was far larger than the previous times. So she was not sure if it was going to be that much easier than her previous births. Valette was surprised to hear that Sunny was going to be a father. Did she know he had a mate? Yes probably. "Oh congratulations!!," she spoke to the male. She realized that Sunny had matured now and that he would be a good father seeing how caring he was.

"Lily is the dark girl from the parties. right?," Valette asked. The female remembered her. This Olive she didn't know, but she was glad. "So many puppies in your pack this year," she spoke. Valette was very traditional and she allowed herself to breed, then again, she might have let Nikai and Alya breed but the two didn't seem ready or at least she didn't hear any of the two talking about it. Then she would be a grandmother, oh boi.

"But... But Dawn was dead right?," Valette frowned. "Or that is what I heard, that she vanished," Valette frowned. "I will check with the Lost Creek folks." Valette was curious about her story, however, she was not as close with Dawn as she was with Sunny. "Good actually. I'm very happy with Greyback and very excited to see our pups born. All my children left the nest. She was reminded of Steph, Clary, Ezra, Merrit, and Keen. "All Except for Nikai, he returned with his mate Alya and my little Arlette. But things are good here."
Messages In This Thread
E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 17, 2019, 03:20 PM
!!!! - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 19, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 03:21 PM