Stone Circle just gonna stand there and watch me cry
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Marten didn't know what the stones were, either. Laurel contemplated visiting them, but there was something a little enigmatic about them that made her stand and stare just a bit longer. Luckily she didn't have to wait for very long, because before she could make any moves Valette showed up and greeted her and Marten, then explained about the stones. Laurel thought it was touching on one hand that they would bury their dead there and that they had a history here, but on the other hand she felt uncomfortable that other wolves got a history and a good life. Why didn't she get that? Didn't she deserve it? She was brought back to her younger days and thought of how she had never been good enough. It seemed even the universe didn't think her good enough to give her a nice pack like this (ironically, she did not realise she was in this pack and could be a part of aforementioned history if she only wanted to).

She nodded standoffish at it, looking only mildly interested. That's interesting. She listened as Valette mentioned Marten's grandmother buried here. Xan's mother, then? The thought was odd, and when she thought of Xan, Laurel's gut wrenched involuntarily as she thought of all the hurt he had caused her in her life.
Messages In This Thread
just gonna stand there and watch me cry - by Laurel - May 14, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me cry - by Laurel - May 17, 2019, 05:16 PM