Whitefish River you're italic, i'm in bold
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
All Welcome 
He'd kept a swift pace during his short trek, sticking near to the riverbed and only stopping to catch his breath when absolutely necessary. The waters eventually led him right up to the pack's freshly marked claim and the champion set himself a few paces back before lurching back his head and calling for the attention of the @Evergreen Aure had spoke of.

He assumed the named stranger to be the leader of the gathered company here and set himself rightly so to respect that assumption. If everything went according to plan the sable man hoped to gather a few able bodies and be back before the sun set, for he knew every moment the child was missing would be like torture for the boy's parents.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
The urgency in the summons has Evergreen moving swiftly. It is a voice the bear-like Count is unfamiliar with, and it sends a chilling shiver down his spine. He charges forward, tearing through his domain with purpose, until his gait slows. A man upon their borders stands, obviously rushed and concerned. Mismatched green eyes narrow, furrowing in both concentration and concern. The stranger does not appear injured upon first inspection...

You've reached Kaistleoki's borders, I am Evergreen, it's Count. He hopes that is enough to encourage the man to say what brings him here.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
His summon was answered in record time by the herculean leader, a swift introduction revealing all the champion needed to know. "Pleased to make your acquaintance Evergreen. I am Sanguinus, a friend of Aure's" he introduces, hoping to get the formalities out of the way and be on with why he's come to the claim. "I was tasked with calling for your aid in my friend's time of need. One of her children has gone missing, assumed to have been taken. By who we do not know." He reveals before sucking in a breath, briefly studying the male's facial expressions before continuing on.

"I will not ask for much, one or two able bodies is all we'll need seeing as an extra set of eyes and fangs could be her son's saving grace" He hoped the man was as much of a stalwart friend as Arue had seemingly made him out to be. Should he be refused, Sanguinus did not know what he'd do. He hadn't thought that far ahead yet and was remaining as optimistic as he could for the time being. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Pleasantries are exchanged, yet it does little to dissolve the tension hanging heavy in the air akin to a storm cloud. The bearish Count blinks in surprise. 'A friend of Aurë.' It has been some time since he had seen her, and he wonders if she sent Sanguinus for her brother, Vonn.

His expression remains concerned, eyebrows furrowed on his forehead and round ears perked forward.

Her child? Evergreen whispers in disbelief. It puts him on edge, for Speedy recently had her litter and if they are in danger of being taken... they must up the patrols!

O-Of course! Still in shock over the situation, the Count leans his head back to howl for @Ira.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
At first call, Ira had simply continued on with her tasks, but once Evergreen beckoned her it became apparent whatever was happening was not simple chit chat. Arriving swiftly the constable was greeted by the sight of her count and a stranger coated in russet and dark hues.

Evergreen? If it was someone looking to join she was sure the bear could handle it on his own, so naturally she looked to him for an answer for her summoning.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Visible relief washes over him at the count's words and he lets the tension built up in his muscles relax as the man calls for what Sanguinus assumes to be the aid he'd requested. It was not long before a greyscale figure emerged from the shadows, lean, angular and clearly interested in why she'd been bid to the claim's borders.

The sable man offered a swift dip of his head to the woman in greeting before looking to Evergreen, feeling it was best to leave the relaying of information to him. If necessary the champion would fill in any details or answer any questions that might be tossed his way, but for now he remained silent, attempting not to worry himself with what could be happening back in the forest where the boy had gone missing.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai will just be observing from a distance for now. <3

It had only been by chance that Chai was close to the borders when the call went up. Someone was at their doorstep. She glimpsed Evergreen's form racing through the territory to answer the summons. Her brows raised softly, one paw hovering above the ground as she watched his hulking brown form swiftly vanish. As she did, she was left little time to consider the owner of that voice.

Her fur still damp from an earlier dip in the river, she proceeded after the Count with the intent on settling her curiosity and nothing more. To sit and watch. But as she neared, she began to recall the voice. There was something familiar about it, that made her unable to turn away. Soft blue eyes squinting in thought, when she looked up, who she saw standing at the borders made her halt. Sanguinus. Her heart leapt into her throat, eyes going wide, ears pressing back. All she saw was him; Evergreen and Ira were just blurs in the corner of her vision. Her first instinct was to run up to the sable man, to press against him. But questions and doubt held her back. So in the background she lingered. He was here on an urgent matter, it seemed, by what snippets she caught of the conversation. Yet the hope never left her eyes.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
The Constable appears soon after his summons, forever punctual and reliable. It is when she appears that it sinks into the bear. Part of him does not want to suggest she go, for while he trusts her immensely, and she is their best warrior, Eve is uncertain whether he could trust this Sanguinus and what lays ahead in this journey.

His round ears flicker, a pout heavy on his thick lips as she greeted him simply by name.

A pup has gone missing, one of Aurë's. This is... Mr. Sanguinus, a friend of hers. They are worried the pup has been taken, and wanted to see if we might aid them in searching. He explains quietly, eyebrows furrowed. Evergreen glances towards the lone wolf, in case he had any additional details to add.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The frown was not missed when she arrived, yet Ira chalked it up to the child's disappearance. Realistically she was not the best tracker, but if he was taken they might be in need of her strength should a battle occur. I see, you wish for me to take care of it? I know not how many we should spare while we are still settling in. Her gaze turned to the male at the borders. Would one be enough for your cause?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Quick wrap up post

He is hesitant, but he trusts that Ira will return safely. Thus, he gives a short yet firm nod. Once arrangements are finalized, the Count bids the group a farewell—eyebrows furrowed in concern. Be careful, he whispers.