Sun Mote Copse If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh was glad that Bronco showed empathy toward his father. It wasn’t without the slight irony, given the fact that he had laughed at her more than once when she’d taken a tumble at full tilt while hunting for them- but Bronco was his father’s son, and she’d learned not to get ruffled when either of them laughed at her whenever she went arse over tea kettle.

Her lips drew tight when he joked about winning the fight, but by the look of him, he’d really had to dig in and fend the other wolf off. Her mouth fell open and she pulled back in shock when he said who had done it. 

Kiwi. And to think- Niamh had been the one training Kiwi how to fight. She shook her head in disbelief, but allowed Colt to explain. ”Kiwi,” She huffed, ”Attacked you because you told her that her mom passed away?!” Of course, Niamh failed to connect the dots...That Colt had taken over in Wildfire’s stead. But the whole idea still seemed outlandish. ”Kiwi, though? Cripes,” She growled. ”I was training that kid how to fight before she went off on her own. Fucking ridiculous.” She growled, and realized what she’d said, and cast a sudden glance go Bronco, before she softened her gaze. She shouldn’t have sworn. ”Sorry Buster. Very ridiculous.” So at least if she’d taught Bronco nothing else, she had definitely exposed him to a fair amount of bad language. 

From what Colt had said, Kiwi was likely very bad off- especially if she was on her own. She was still angry and shocked, but she softened and leaned gently into Colt’s touch when he reached out for her. ”I’m glad to be home,” she murmured, and sighed. Like Colt, she was tired...It wasn’t easy travelling with a pup, but she hoped it would curb some of Bronco’s behavior issues. ”Hey Bronc, why don’t you tell your Dad some of the things you’ve learned?” She suggested. She’d press Colt for moredetails about Kiwi later- but not in front of the kids.[/b]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven - by RIP Niamh - August 05, 2019, 12:51 AM