Haunted Wood you bought a star in the sky tonight
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
lmao more like poor BH having to put up w both my girls

the presence of such stoic indifference may have baffled her had it not been how focused she was on this growing anger. whilst he watched with the expression one might wear when discussing the weather, polaris felt the surge of energy lap greedily at her heart, her mind as it moved on to attempt encompassing her entire being. she could not resist welcoming it, so much better than crippling sadness and so much more real than pretending everything was okay. if only she knew the unreliability of such highs and how much worse she'd be when it abandoned her in its fickle nature. 

bi-eyes snap up when his voice disturbs her rumination; so nonchalant and dismissive. her long tail whips to the side as she glares, how dare he! he thinks he can tell her what choices she could take. eyes narrow as she takes a step forward, ears leaning back against her head as limbs shudder at the effort of supressing what raged within. "neither!it snaps forth coldly, lean form taut as she fixes boldly on his uncanny gaze. different coloured eyes much like her own yet she'd like to think hers weren't as off putting as his. "my family died and i loved them! i will not use it for anything, so quit telling me what to do!it's spat with an enraged lash of her tail as she whips around from him and continues to stalk forth; chest heaving with each step. 

screw this place.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 06, 2019, 02:18 AM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 06, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 07, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 12, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 13, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 20, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 23, 2019, 08:14 PM