Moonspear and if i don't answer, i'd hang around
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
endurance was a valuable asset, perhaps more than outright strength -- which in arcturus' experience, bloomed violently and withered quickly.

he kept after the boy, who was not fast -- but he was consistent.

arcturus did not press to close the distance now; what had been a game devolved into something a bit more noble, a conditioning session. he watched osiris' gait, slowing when he slowed and speeding up when he did, matching him pace for pace as they lugged up the mountain-side.

only a few times did he aim a cheeky nip at the boy, encouragement as much as motivation to keep going.

they came to a shelf where arcturus slowed, but osiris sped up. the boy leapt, clearing the lip but his lower limbs hanging. arcturus hung below, aiming another nip at a toe as he waited for osiris to pull himself up, so he might leap up next.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
and if i don't answer, i'd hang around - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: and if i don't answer, i'd hang around - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: and if i don't answer, i'd hang around - by Arcturus - February 26, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: and if i don't answer, i'd hang around - by Arcturus - March 18, 2020, 10:24 AM