Sun Mote Copse Don't tell me what the poets are doin'
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh knew how pups worked. They would run and be silly and playful- and then they would crash. The older they got, the less they needed to nap after playing, and the longer their playing spurts would become until they were basically, fully operational. For now, it was nice to enjoy the moment in between the two, watching Meerkat's eyes grow soft under drooping eyelids. She simply smiled, and continued to bathe the little girl, pausing and chuckling when she hiccoughed. "Bless you," She said softly, even though it wasn't necessarily what one generally said after someone else hiccoughed. 

She moved slightly, so that she could cradle the infant between her forelegs, to keep her warm and comfortable should she dose off again, and in the meantime, continued to gently caress Meerkat and hum tunelessly, so that she might drift off into a peaceful slumber.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - March 16, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 16, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 18, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 31, 2020, 12:30 PM