Whitefish River to the moon and back
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
x@Winterbourne & @Ira — directly following this thread

A change is in the air—although Kaistleoki housed a mother and pups last year, none had quite experienced what is now afoot. His round ears flicker, and though he feels drawn to search for Winterbourne, the bear attempts to distract himself. He heads towards the borders first, patrolling along and trying to keep his mind from spiraling elsewhere—to the heat that pools.
By the time he paces the borders with his healing broken foot a few times, Evergreen gives up and starts back deeper within the riverlands—unknowing that he is making a beeline towards the duo searching for him.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Finding the bear had been more troubling than expected. He wasn't back at his den and his scent seemed to lead everywhere, likely from a patrol. Perhaps everything was just hitting her at once, even if her tracking skills were never up to bragging levels. It wasn't until the sound of a branch cracking nearby that the Constable noticed Evergreen's approach. There— I see him. She had been speaking to Winterbourne who was only a few paces away as she turned to head for his approaching mate.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
207 Posts
Ooc —
He spots Evergreen around the same time Ira does, and relief floods him again, stronger this time. His pace picks up, and when he reaches his mate he doesn't think twice about greeting him with a kiss and a nuzzle that lasts maybe a couple seconds too long. He feels even fuzzier as he pulls away reluctantly, struggling to focus with his husband near. Now he's certain it's him he wants, but now isn't exactly the time. The thought makes his stomach tighten with anxiety. Evergreen, um... Ira said she's ready, so... we came to find you, It's the best explanation he can manage in his current state.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
The scent grows thick—Evergreen wrinkles his nose, nostrils flaring a second later, and his head turns just in time to spot his mate’s approach. Round ears perk, tail wagging rapid at his hocks as he moves to greet him just as feverishly.
He wants nothing more than to suggest they find some place, and wrap him up in his embrace. He brushes his cheek to Winterbourne’s, giving him a kiss too, and it is with his words and a foggy slow brain that he shifts and realizes Ira is there, too.
Oh, he breathes out, oh… uhm, right. Think. Do… do you, uh, wanna go somewhere more…? Private? Not that anyone was around currently, or would be.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There was a span of awkwardness as Winterbourne rushed past her to embrace his mate who also seemed to miss her presence. Luckily he brought it back to address why they were so rushed in the first place. The Constable shifted in place as the two turned their gaze to her. She took the moment to glance at their surroundings and while the coast was clear that didn't mean it would be forever.

Maybe we should find somewhere more secluded. It likely didn't matter, but she couldn't help but feel weird doing this just in the middle of their territory. Gods forbid if someone came across them, and knowing her luck a certain Knight would. I think I know a place near by— As long as Winterbourne and Evergreen were on her tail she'd lead them to a hidden space.

--Fade--
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads