Lost Creek Hollow the stars are alive
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she could not deny being pleased upon witnessing the telltale ticks of his heightened intrigue, well chuffed to have brought that about with talk of her pack as her coy smile lingered fervently upon dark lips. "braveshe echoes admiringly, what a title to have bestowed upon you as a name, brows furrowing a little; she wondered aloud "well i'm polaris, i've never really thought about what my name means but i doubt it's anything as cool as braveryin all honesty, she never would have even considered such an adjective as a name and yet, it fitted well; without even knowing him, she could confirm that the dark stranger looked like a brave. what on earth did she look like? she knew her parents had referred to her as 'dove' and her admiration towards the feathered creatures of which her nickname hailed from had led her to hold it with pride, but admittedly it did not have the same cutting edge to it as bravery did. well, she'd puff her chest a little, screw the stereotypes; doves didn't have to be little delicate things- they were entitled to have the same fire in their soul as a lumbering bear or a slinking cougar should they wish.

ears flutter to attention, dragged back to the conversation as the boy speaks up again. the scintillate of her ardent look holding his gaze, falling subject to the same bite of curiosity as had he when he spoke of where he'd hailed from. so he wasn't even from the teekons, kind of fit the tall, dark and mysterious cliche adorning him so well. "wow, what brought you here? i was born in these lands but i did leave once and stay with a pack out there for a few months. ended up coming back though, guess this place will always be home to meletting eyes lift idly to the coruscating canopy above, she'd murmur "i love travelling so much, i get restless when confined to a pack for too long and yet when i let myself give in to the wanderlust, i get lonely. it's all very annoying, i must have a greedy soul or somethinga light laugh at that, mismatched eyes dropping back. this was, nice, the normality of it all, and she felt a deep gratitude for his presence stir. he had no clue how much of a favour he was doing her by just entertaining this talk.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the stars are alive - by Brave - June 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - June 03, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the stars are alive - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - June 15, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: the stars are alive - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by Brave - July 23, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - August 10, 2020, 12:12 PM