Stone Circle she's got her eyes fixed on the floor
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
my last post! i'm leaving it open in case either of you want a last reply but if not feel free to archive<3

how is that she is still so unwaveringly resilient in her cordiality? or perhaps no, it is not simply cordial that makes up the matriarch right now it's...something more. she truly cares, this is not a matter of merely spinning the correct words, there is a raw honesty weighing behind them; embracing the girl like a velveteen cloak. muscles sag, utterly fordone by what she'd endured the past weeks as it all caught up with her, snapping greedily. now that she knew that valette did not harbour any ill will towards her for her actions and she'd managed to deliver her own harrowing message, the dove was fit to collapse; no duty left to prop herself wearily upon. "thank you valette, alwaysit doesn't seem like enough, so blandly tumbled from her lips and such an inaccurate display of the overwhelming gratitude flooding her chest. but she is just so damn exhausted and with a weak fluttering smile to the woman, she'd murmur "i think i really need to just eh, lie down for a bit? i can talk more again later if you'd wish i just...yeaglancing to her paws, she'd exhale lowly before turning back to alsek with a small quirk to her lips "c'mon, let me show you your new home"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
she's got her eyes fixed on the floor - by RIP Polaris - June 18, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: she's got her eyes fixed on the floor - by RIP Polaris - July 28, 2020, 10:45 AM