Seaside Moors why did i call again,
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She'd made her mother's eyes sparkle with her request- which meant that her Maman understood what it was that she wanted her to do. When she began to hum again, Chacal relaxed, turning her head forward and leaning against her mother's chest so that she could feel the vibrations. Again, she gestured gently with her muzzle, dipping it to cue phrases, and the more she relaxed, and matched her breath with her mother's, she finally began to hum again herself- this time, humming along with her mother. Her voice was an octave higher, but sweet and clear, birdlike. The vibrations from her own chest blended with the ones from her mother, so she was soothed, oblivious to the fact that her mother was not the only one singing as she was too lost in the listening experience. 

Her mouth parted softly, as they made their way through the verse again, and with whispering movements, formed soft, nearly unintelligible lyrics. "Maman li pa la, l'alé la riviere, Maman li pa la, l'alé la riviere," The words weren't necessarily correct- but the second time she sung them, they were much clearer. Without any acknowledgement of what she'd done, she resumed humming the rest of the song, calm and content as a snake charmed by the melody.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
why did i call again, - by Erzulie - September 09, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Chacal - September 12, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Erzulie - September 14, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Chacal - September 15, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Erzulie - September 19, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: why did i call again, - by Chacal - September 30, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Erzulie - September 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Chacal - October 01, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Erzulie - October 01, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Chacal - October 08, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: why did i call again, - by Erzulie - October 11, 2020, 02:37 PM