Sun Mote Copse Keep repeating self-hating phrases
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She didn't expect Alyx to bow to her reluctance ot cede her idea of going to Rusalka. She also didn't expect Alyx to agree with simply going for a visit, rather than going to stay with them- which seemed to be what she actually wanted to do. And it hurt, knowing that her children wanted to go elsewhere. She did not want to lose another child the way she'd lost Nellie- who had chosen to run off, and demanded that she stay hidden until she returned on a whim, and then left again. Alyx was her princess- and while she felt it was too soon for her to relocate anywhere, she certainly felt as though Rusalka was one of the last places in the world that would be a safe place for her to go. 

Towhee and Phox asked Alyx questions as well- but Niamh wasn't the sort to allow many words in edgewise when there was something she wanted to suss out herself. She wanted answers to her questions, first. -"Maybe she just meant to visit, not to stay."- She said. And unless Erzulie had told Alyx in very clear words that she was welcome to go and live with them, rather than just visit, she'd assume that Erzulie had extended little more than an obligatory invitation out of fondness for the child. Alyx was very endearing, after all. -"Honey...I would be glad to take you there, to act as an ambassador, as a part of a visit but you can't go live there. It is different than it is with Moonspear. Erzulie and her mate, Rosalyn, tried to kill me in the past, more than once."- She said. -"Even the alpha of Rusalka before them, was cast out of our pack after turning on your aunt Raven and attempting a mutiny. I do not trust them, nor should you, not without knowing what they've done. They spared you because you are a child, sweetheart; and you're lucky, given that you're my child, that they did at that all."- She said. -"On top of that, Meerkat also has Bronco with her, to take care of her and act as her guardian until she's an adult."- She stated. Alyx might not have wanted to hear the facts, but Niamh wasn't going to give her daughter permission to run off and join wolves she didn't trust, without a guardian. -"I'm sorry, princess,"- She said, knowing her daughter wouldn't be content with that as an answer.
Messages In This Thread
Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 16, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 16, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 16, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 19, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 19, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 20, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 20, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 02:51 PM