Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
wc:253
With this year's batch of kids growing up and quickly approahing the age where they would become even more independent, Niamh allowed them the space to work away at their skills and trades, having them rely less and less on her and Phox for food so that she knew they were hunting for themselves. They had witnessed pack hunts, but she was beginning to wonder if it wasn't time to potentially take them on a hunt, and have them join in the chase; keep them a safe distance from the action of course, but teach them what it felt like to run alongside their brethren, and how to read the herd's movements. How to split a group of deer apart, and herd them in another direction; that time was coming soon, and she was eager to see it happen perhaps when the bucks were distracted with the rut.

When she caught sight of Alyx she was digging, and it made her pleased to see that her Princess was being active, and not simply moping. She knew Alyx likely still wanted to go and live with Rusalka- but the reality of that situation had been too dangerous. They were now further from the coast than they had been before, but she still believed that a trip to the Glen or to Moonspear might help cure Alyx of being sick of her family group.

“What'd you catch?” She asked curiously, having not caugfht sight of what it was Alyx had managed to pin down.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by RIP Niamh - November 20, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM