Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It seemed she'd offended her daughter, which didn't bother Niamh much. It'd at least served to teach her not to snap at her mother over something so stupid, and she would much rather have a child rove away to relieve her steam elsewhere rather than blowing up like a brat. And it didn't look like she was going to run away, either; so Niamh scuffed a final pawful of dirt over the cache Alyx had made before she continued on after her daughter. 

"I was thinking we could track down something...Bigger," She called out. The pups had witnessed hunts before, but it was about time Alyx began to train alongside a mentor, searching for larger sources of food if she hoped to contribute toward the whole pack. Her rats and small offerings were appreciated, for sure- but the real crown of accomplishment came from hunting down something that could feed several wolves. "But only if you're interested," She called out with a shrug. If her daughter liked hunting, she felt sure that her lure would work.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM