Firefly Glen I was always searching for a reason
36 Posts
Ooc —
@Osiris

For her very first stint in a pack without her family, Dhalia found herself enjoying the days as they came and went. Sure, life got a little lonely here and there, when she'd see or hear something that reminded her of Jasper, but the newness of the territory, mixed with the novelty of the faces, and opportunities each of these things afforded, were enough to distract her from those weightier feelings she didn't yet wish to address.

These first couple weeks, she'd given herself time to adjust to the idea of being a part of pack, and not just a wandering nomad. She could have purpose here beyond living off the reputation of her parents, and she was quite ready for that. And today she would begin. So she enjoyed the warm morning by snooping for Osiris' freshest trail and finding him from there. She supposed she could call him, and let the looking be done with, but half the fun of living came in the waiting, and it wasn't like he was going anywhere, anyways; she set to find him with purpose, but she reasoned she could still afford to smell the roses along the way.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris was combing through the border's various scents, looking for Fennec's in particular. He could smell more-recent indications of turkey, badger (unfortunately), and goose—none of which were his primary focus at the moment. It concerned him that she still hadn't shown up, but he attempted to stay optimistic about the situation. 

He paused beside a particularly unruly patch of grass and began to sniff— badger (dang—again?!), goose, and turkey; no Fennec. He sighed and moved along, his heart a little heavier.
36 Posts
Ooc —
Dhalia hummed a merry tune while she meandered along, nose to air, until her nose was in the plants - dissecting, and discerning each one, not because they were particularly interesting, but because the habit reminded her of home. Eventually, she came to the end of Osiris' trail and met his appearance with a smile. Too bad today would probably break the okayness of her swoons and heart-flutters toward this striking young man of the Glen. If he'd come from Moonspear, they were probably related, after all, in some bizarre fashion.

But she let her heart feign ignorance for a few moments longer. She bounded forward with a smile and greeting of, "afternoon, Osiris!" and would fall in step with him, just a pace behind in instinctual deference, if he allowed her. She let mischief curl the corner of her lips, "I've been looking for you, y'know."
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris turned at the sound of approaching footsteps, feeling his spirits temporarily lighten. He always appreciated having company, but it was especially valued now, given his dour mood. "Hey yourself," he said in turn. They hadn't gotten the chance to have one-on-one time, and he was looking forward to getting to know her better. 

There was something about Dhalia's smile that elicited a sense of mirth and excitement within him, and instinctually, his pace transitioned into a light-footed trot. "You have?" he asked, his brow quirked. "What's up?"
36 Posts
Ooc —
Something in his voice was simply intoxicating; she felt her belly tingle with something like static. Feeling risky, Dhalia chanced to offer him a playful bump to the shoulder, excited for the spark that always came when she brushed against someone she found particularly intriguing.

"Mhhmm," she hummed through her tight-lipped smile, and tipped her head upward with a quirk of her brow and a side-long glance, "well, I figured to be a good ambassador of the Glen, I'll have to know more than just the name of its leader," she toyed her gaze along the edge of his cheek, "and I thought, where better to find a history lesson, than with the king himself?"