Firefly Glen Never enough
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Trade 
@Osiris Sorry, bad starter bc I ran outta ideas XD

The pale phoenix, after little over a week of joining the glen, still had yet to create a den out of sheer stubbornness. Azon didn't have much of a problem sleeping anywhere that was convenient for him like he did as a loner, but he'd probably give into peer pressure eventually and dig up a lousy hole somewhere near the rest. For now, Ignis slept near the glen's borders. Mid-afternoon; his head laid in between his paws, awaiting nothing in particular while practically camouflaging into the snow under him.

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris was following his usual patrol path, trudging through the cumulative snowfall, when he came across an intriguing wolf-like mound in the distance. The figure appeared to be one with the ground, blending in perfectly with the soft blanket of snow. Erring on the side of caution, Osiris approached with carefully-placed steps. 

When he was closer, he recognized who it was; Āzon wasn't the first wolf who had come to mind, as he was one of the newer members. He chuffed once he was at a conversational distance, hoping to get the other's attention.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Osiris..." the prince breathed quietly with a huff, turning around to face his leader and lightly dipping his head towards him. Since joining, Āzon recognized the boy as his alpha, but nothing more. What was his relationship with his family? What were his motives in aiding his mother with this expansion? Why did he take on such a stressful position at such an early age? All these questions were left unanswered, for Ignis really didn't know much about the young Ostrega.

The pale pheonix stood to his height and shook the snow from his pelt, turning himself to walk over towards the male before speaking. "I didn't really get to making myself a den yet, so I, uh, sleep around the borders at night..."

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Āzon emerged from his cover, causing some of the accumulated snow on his back to scatter. Osiris briefly watched it fall towards the ground. His attention returned to the subordinate, and he nodded in agreement; he still slept outside, too.  

"I haven't either," he admitted. The nights had grown frigid, and Osiris had begun to consider seeking out a den. "Though, I may change that soon—I had forgotten how cold it gets in the winter."