Wheeling Gull Isle I
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Trade 
Tagging @Aiolos! :D. For merc trade!

The sea otter could be found pacing restlessly along the sandy shores, brows wrinkled with an unworded concentration. Her thoughts roamed endlessly on what ways she'd actually make herself useful to the pack and the decision always came down to being a protector of some sorts -- but how? Aimi had as much fighting experience as a kid constantly being sent to the office for starting things; and even her own stubborn pride could acknowledge that....

She needed more than that. She needed actual training.

And so the sea woman continued to quietly weigh her options, choices, ANYTHING that would improve the current state she was in and move to point B....
4 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Cameo unless they interact

King Buku rolls his great head to see a smol child canine. Said canines are common on this island he has found. His great bulk rolls over, appearing little more than a giant furry rock on the beach. The sky is cloudy this day, and Buku cannot see the future for the moment. He heaves a great, loud yawn, which echoes across the wet sand to all in a half mile radius. His head is back to resting on the ground as he waits for the planets to realign.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos strode the sands of his home as often he did, his trail day after day likely to have worn a path had the constant shifting of the sands and spray of the sea not washed it away. He scouted far less on the mainland as he once had, if only due to the fact that much trouble came of it. He recently only really strayed far when he meant to visit @Kukutux... Their conversation, not long ago, still weighing heavily on him. 

Thoughts, thankfully, are broken as he caught sight of Aimi along the shoreline ahead. He woofs out to her in friendly greet as he trots the remainder of the distance between them. Further ahead is a great bull, different then the bulls one may refer to off the coast. Close to the seaside, he would likely get away before the wolves could do anything about hunting him. They would have needed more then just the two of them, anyhow.
moonglow daddy
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
In the midst of the otter's pacing, the sound of shifting just ahead caught her attention and her gaze trailed dup to spot what had to be the largest, meatiest sea lion male she'd ever seen in her life.

Sweet! A free meal -- and as the sea otter always did upon seeing prey larger than her anyone with common sense knew she'd fail at eating, Aimi began walking towards the blubbery beast to try eating it.

Though it was yet another approaching presence that caused her seaglass gaze to peer over her shoulder and distract her. The look on the otter's face was an annoyed one, due to the disruption of her destined to fail hunt, but would eventually soften upon seeing who it was.

"Aiolos!" she yipped in the clearest way she could manage. It was getting increasingly easier to pronounce his name, along with many other non-mandarin words used here in the Teekons. For the present, however, she preferred to use mostly mandarin to make things easier -- Aiolos knew some to her knowledge, after all. "你今天好吗?"
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Distracted the little otter had been from her intentions with the sea lion, her head lifting up in a 'what's gives!?' manner until she realized who it was. He laughs, shaking his head. 即使是我们两个人,我们也不会在猎物落水前杀死他们. He spoke, his words even getting better-sentenses full even if they were choppy. Now that his son had returned, Aiolos had even more time to practice with @Huojin. His time with Ying, Ruo and Hua as well he had learned much.  

I am well. He says then in common, wondering if she had learned much more then just his name but even knowing she had practiced that made him smile. Though he was quite sad by Ruo not returning and was worried and anxious after speaking with Kuku, it did not wear down in his expression. Aimi was a good enough distraction, even though the little otter reminded him of the other 'otter' which had left him.
moonglow daddy
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
His mandarin was getting better, she could tell by listening, and the thought made her smile. At least Aimi wouldn't feel too lonely in this 'learning a new language' business, and hell -- if Aiolos would let her, she'd be more than happy to teach him what she knows. His statement about the large sea lion ultimately fell upon deaf ears -- she was too stubborn to hear such a good opportunity go to waste. "好吧...除非尝试,否则我们永远不会知道..." she murmured to herself with a pout, but listened to the Emporer regardless and decided to leave the large mammal alone.

The red man told her he was well, and she nodded in understanding. "Good to now...know" Aimi wasn't too confident about her common, but it was certainly getting somewhere, that was for sure, and the words locals spoke here weren't complete blurbs of nonsense anymore. "You come check on me?"
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her words left a smile on his features, shaking his head lightly with a laugh. Eyes cast back to the large prey, he thought maybe should the creature dare to draw further inland so that they could cut it off he might give it a go. 

Fiery attention then turned back to Aimi, another lighthearted laugh. I see your practicing your common? Yes, perhaps the pair would do well to teach one another- something which Vami could mention happens in the background during Aiolos' future posts. I have. I hope your settling in well? He could only hope after all. She did have her brother to keep her company though Aiolos admitted it had been some time since he had seen the young wolf. And she had Hua she could form a relationship with her by all their time lost, too.
moonglow daddy