Stone Circle I will (not) go pt.2
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was evident from the sound of her voice that there was something terribly wrong with Valette as she called. Laurel withdrew from her solitude to meet the call, somewhat uncharacteristically so; she did not like pack meetings and they always made her nervous. She arrived and glanced around, seeing a few others who all seemed to pull towards Valette to soothe her grief.

Not Laurel, who might have felt awkwardly inclined to do so if it had been just her and Valette, but in the large gathering felt out of place; as though it was a family's reunion of which she was not truly a part, and she had only stumbled upon the meeting by accident. She stayed near the outskirts of the gathering and watched, waited for Valette to speak or for something to happen.

Laurel had been terrified of Greyback throughout her time in Easthollow, and now he was gone. Even the dark pillar that seemed to tower over her every day since she had seen him banish her saviour could fall. She stood in silence, feeling conflicted.
Messages In This Thread
I will (not) go pt.2 - by Greyback - December 28, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: I will (not) go pt.2 - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: I will (not) go pt.2 - by Zola - December 29, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: I will (not) go pt.2 - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: I will (not) go pt.2 - by Laurel - January 05, 2021, 08:04 AM
RE: I will (not) go pt.2 - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:14 PM