Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
the soft kiss planted upon her cheek set the blessed skin alive with a steady hum, seeming to tingle as if some plant had been planted with the motion and was slowly unfurling its beauty to the light that peered down at them. face heated with the arrival of a coy blush as she affectionately bumped her head into his chest, snout tilting to run itself along the thickly curling fur as a sigh slipped free to join the crisp air. 

forever and always. a promise.

eyes blinked off across the distance, snow laden lands coruscating beautifully under the sun's touch as she grinned fondly and agreed "yes they're the ones they're....beautiful. like nothing i'd ever seen before like they really do light up! like...little tiny stars flying about around us. i wonder what it's like to be something so small and yet hold enough beauty to have wolves speak of you in such rapturous wondershe'd also noticed not without an inner squeeze of gratitude, that west hadn't tried to question her on anything to do with her time spent within those shaded woods. it was a topic she preferred to keep buried where it belonged, someday she would likely explain better her days spent there and how she'd come to gain the ugly scars sneering along her flank thanks to vengeance but today of all days she would rather not dwell on such a thing. 

at the next question her eyes flashed with the deepening of a roguish grin. her muscles worked to support her body once more despite the protests of a mind all too happy to remain leaning upon the warmth of his strong chest before she straightened and turned to face him and trilled "you know by now that there is nothing i love more than an impromptu adventure, i'm so down"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM