Duskfire Glacier and maybe i froze when
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
While the young jackal had been a homebody for the majority of her childhood, she found herself becoming more curious of the world outside the pack's boundaries, and had begun to explore, bit by bit, the lands past the tangle and the rivers that lay just beyond Sapphique's claim. She'd made her way to the Redtail Rise when she spotted the pearlescent glow of the glacier in the distance- a bed of white nestled in a small mountain range that was further than she had ever travelled alone before. While Spring was rapidly creeping its way back to the Cliffs she called home, bringing little snowdrops to emerge from their winter slumber, it appeared as though the saddle of white snow in the mountains was more of a permanent fixture. Curious about exploring it, she continued on, heading toward where the mountains rose in the distance. 

There was a freshness to the air about the glacier that smelled clean and wet, not salty like the ocean from which she had come. The snow here was likely as pure as snow could possibly be- however many years it had persisted, fighting against the heat of the summer, to remain just as it was year-round. But what she hadn't expected to find were the trails of several wolves in the area- an indication, perhaps that there were wolves who called the glacier home. 

Chacal was not the sort to trespass; but she knew nothing thus far about this group of wolves who settled in the mountains, and she thought it might be a bit of a welcome challenge, for her, to see what was happening. Were they travellers- or were they beginning to call the glacier home? There was little to be mistaken about the markings she interpreted as being border markings. So, hoping someone in the area might be willing to greet her and tell her about the group settling here, she tilted her head back and called out in a singsong voice, inviting any peaceful dwellers to come and greet her, as a friendly ambassador from Sapphique.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - March 01, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - March 22, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - March 31, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - April 26, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - May 02, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - May 04, 2021, 01:37 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - May 04, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - May 29, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 04:50 PM