Duskfire Glacier and maybe i froze when
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
With patience, she waited at the borders she'd found, having learned a certain amount of decorum and politeness from her mothers, wnd their cool, calm composure when dealing with strangers. She knew the appreciation that there was to be had for polite visitors, so she sought to conduct herself as such and would remain where she was, until a wolf approached her, who looked as though she had materialized from a small piece of cloud. 

She had tuliped ears, and a effervescent lightness to her pale, rose-gold pelt that Chacal immediately envied. The feathering of her legs made her look as though she was floating. Her pelt was dappled lightly, opalescent almost, and each gemstone eye was set lovingly in a patch of pale almond. She felt plain compared to a creature so lovingly decorated, but the smile she was given was endearing and warm, so she tried not to feel too overwhelmed. 

And you as well, She chimed in response. She'd been sitting when she'd first caught sight of the lovely woman, but had risen to her feet to properly greet her, though it was with her tail swinging amicably at her hocks and her head dipped below her shoulders. My name is Chacal Dahomey-Rivaini, and I come from Sapphique; dis be de first I have been to dis place, so lovely, and, unique, She versed, her gilded gaze fetching up on the woman's enchanting features. Her warm smile, she thought, might convey the intended compliment. Is your pack new to de area? She asked, her voice lilting and playful. She wanted to know more about the pack on the glacier- and would find what she needed to know with charm if necessary, as it brought her unexpected pleasure to be so flirtatious with the stranger.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - March 01, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - March 22, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - March 31, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - April 26, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - May 02, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - May 04, 2021, 01:37 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - May 04, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Chacal - May 29, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: and maybe i froze when - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 04:50 PM