Wheeling Gull Isle Another second lost with every falling grain
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Through the misty vapour of ocean spray a figure appeared like a memory from a haunting dream. No others had she seem who could have been mistaken for  the male who had once been her closest friend and confidante when she had first come to this valley. She regarded him with a gaze that was tired of surprises like this. How fit was it, now, that she should be reunited with another wolf that Towhee had pushed away? And that she had pushed away, too- hunted to the edge of the cliffs. 

And the day they'd crossed paths wordlessly in the Shadewood, he had drawn the leering panther away from her and into the wilderness. 

Beside him loomed another who caused Niamh to wonder if she was living a dream forged in her memories...But if she had been, she would have willed for Colt to reappear too. Another wolf that Towhee had pushed away...And that she had pushed away too. 

The cycle was bound to continue but she felt a recapitulation, now, in seeing Screech and Maegi together. She did not miss the concern with which Maegi canted her head toward him- saying something? She couldn't hear it over the waves. She also did not miss the fact that Maegi, like her, was with child. Still, she seemed to feel safe enough now to approach, when once she might have shied away from the blonde warrior. Perhaps she saw, and respected, the truce they ought to share out of concern for their unborn children. 

"Seeking sanctuary," She said. Amongst these two? If she had to. Her children needed the safety of a pack. And perhaps nestled amongst vipers she might be shielded from any Redhawks who went looking for her. She could become one of them, if it was for the sake of her children, now that she had severed her ties to the Redhawks. "I was told once I would always be welcome on this island though...I don't know if that wolf still lives here. Her name was Coelacanth." She said, hoping that even if Seelie wasn't around anymore, perhaps her name might mean enough.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Another second lost with every falling grain - by RIP Niamh - March 18, 2021, 04:53 AM