Falls of the Hinterlands I tried to write your name in the rain
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,152 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
he wanted her. he wanted to continue β€” and teya drew in her breath and stopped, tightening her paws against the earth with a clench. what did it matter if kynareth desired her now; what was to stop him from casting her aside when he had tired of her? when he chose to be finished?
it was a face hard with resignation and wet with tears that teya at last tipped toward kynareth. "you not know how β€” humiliating β€” to stand there. to see that nyra know, to meet your wife in this way. she not like me. i not want to be a secret. or something β€”"
enjoyable, their trysts, the pair of them existent only in the breath of the other;
but now it would not be that again.
"maybe, kynareth," teya said at last, heavily, though tears threatened her reddened eyes once more. "maybe after i be under someone else for a time. that should not make you jealous."
sorrow gave way to anger, and for the third time she turned, willing herself further and further away from the beloved brindle man.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - July 31, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 04, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 07, 2021, 01:19 PM