Dragoncrest Cliffs But there are two things I know for sure
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Many things? Chacal reflected for a moment, but what would be most visible was the guilt she carried with her. How could she say she had simply learned, in absence of those she loved most, how much she needed them? Perhaps her mother expected that she had learned new survival skills but...She had learned what she'd needed to know to survive on her own while she'd still been living in a pack. 

She shrugged. Hunting, tracking, navigating...She had put her skills to use, of course. But to what end? So she could live another day wandering aimlessly on her own? It was not the life for her. She lived for devotion, for family, and for Sapphique. 

She cleared her throat. She hadn't had much reason to communicate while she'd been travelling, though she had toyed with a few new melodies on her own. It was about the only thing she really had to show for her time spent away. 

"I learned from Sapphique how to live. 
I learned from de wilderness to roam. 
But of de two I learned de most
Dat dis is where I be home."
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM