Dragoncrest Cliffs But there are two things I know for sure
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Chacal could not help but feel that her guilt might stay with her for years to come. Adventuring could have waited- she should have been around more for her mothers and for her younger siblings. Her own siblings had chosen their own paths in life and while she did not begrudge them for it, she did miss them. Valravn, in particular. 

She tried to picture her mother as a young rogue, a traveller. She smiled faintly. She wondered if they were at all alike, and found herself hoping, at least, that Rosalyn thought so. She aspired to be like her- to be like both her mothers, but was occasionally dismayed by just how hard it was to try and measure up to them. 

For now, she thought, she would simply have to learn from them. Stay, watch, follow, and learn. 

She thought she saw something almost wistful on Rosalyn's features when she said the word "home." She uttered a soft whistle of a concerned whine- but the look was gone as quickly as it had come. But she'd seen something. A memory? A thought? it stuck with her, for whatever reason. She'd remember that look. 

While she wasn't sure if Rosalyn was directly asking her about her lifelong ambitons, or about what she wanted to do in the short-term, she sensed somehow that she was being asked about where she wanted her role in the pack to be. 

"I wish to see de sea lavender grow.
Spread and bloom along de shore
And wid dat, Sapphique bloom also,
Sapphique, toujours."
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM