Dragoncrest Cliffs But there are two things I know for sure
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Pride blossomed within her chest. While Rosalyn might have been feeling drawn out from the longevity of her reign, Chacal was fiercely proud to have been born to two leaders as fit as Erzulie and Rosalyn. She'd begun to show a smile that might've looked somewhat smug- but it faltered when Rosalyn continued, and disappeared into a look of astonishment. She halted and cocked her head sideways with such a snap that it made her dizzy for a moment. 

"M-M...m...Moi?" She stammered. Her heart raced. She'd pictured herself, some day, following in the path that felt as though it had been set before her, carved by knowing hands. Still- her confidence had been shaken the day they had invented the Seafoam run. Only once had it occurred, and she had objected so strongly aside Valravn that she thought she'd sullied her chances at being selected to lead. Her stammer didn't do much to stir confidence, either. "J'veux, mais..." She piped softly, and shrugged her shoulders. With pleading eyes, she begged without words. 

But will I be enough?
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM