Dragoncrest Cliffs all my troubles will hang on your trigger
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She watched with a skepticism gaze at how calculated he was being. Like he was measuring how far to throw, how much he’d charge before whipping it out into the ocean, and she watched him as he managed to execute the task at hand both flinging the bone shard out over the cliffs and down onto the sand without also tumbling over the edge. 

”T’ought ye we’re gonna end up oer the edge dere too for a sec,” She commented with her eyebrow raised. But now it was her turn to crush him completely. She cracked her neck to one side then the other, rolled her shoulders and when she went for the bone piece- 

It was gone. 

It was a few feet back, a couple feet off the ground, in Loko’s jaws. She squared up, lowering her head and slashing her head from side to side. ”’Ow nice of ye, broder, te pick it up an’ hold it whilst I do my stretches. A true sportsman, indeed. Now: And her tone lowered suddenly. ”’and me my stick.” She dared him.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - March 19, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 14, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - April 15, 2022, 01:30 AM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 18, 2022, 01:32 PM