Hideaway Strath Where ma fuxkin’ kids at??
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
sorry for the long wall of talking Fury does in this post LMAO

Fury bristled as Kynareth followed, talking sweetly.
Part of her was glad, the rest was angry. 

She leveled him with a scathing glare, silent and obviously in thought.
He had some fucking nerve. 

But his and Simmik's presence here would probably do some good, like helping solidify borders and such...

The Warmaiden let out a sharp huff and succumbed to the part of her heart that was still soft for him.
"Fine. As long as you pull your weight." She grumbled. She still wasn't happy with him, and she intended to let him know just how badly everything had gone since his bailout. 

"Once you left, after we killed Merrick's crow, everything fell apart. Ramesses and Satsu built their own empire out from under us and I tried to kill him for his betrayal. I failed. This lead to Ursus allying with them and coming for the Saints. We moved to the Vale just over the mountains from the Canyon to try and buy us time. Arlette and her pups disappeared somehow, no scent trails, anything. Then the fucking avengers arrived. War and the other only wolf left, Xynos, and I got away at first, then Merrick found Xynos and once I came in on the attack, the bastard called his lackeys and they ALL came after me. I still don't know what luck allowed me and Xynos to get away, but I was severely injured. We bunked down with Moonglow for a time and went with them eastward. Came back after that, I got hit with heat and fucked then killed an old man in the Glen, Kukutux then chased me out. So the Spine is also a danger zone now. I went to the Druids of Blackwater with War and Xynos where they took us in. Alduin and Tulok arrived soon after. Xynos tried to bail and Alduin killed him. I was eventually given the blessing to try and start the Saints anew on the Sound, but some other pack finds the damn place scared and has an issue with it. They apparently also know I'm wanted for murder, by who, I don't know. Probably Ursus for all I'm aware. The Listener, the Druids head, talked with them and after taking a weeks time to assure I wouldn't be followed, me and my soldier, Arashi, came here. So without any other choice, I'm laying low while trying to raise The Saints up again." She spilled all of this with varying emotions, from anger, hurt, to sadness. 

"From what I've been told by Xynos before he became a snack, some other pack is also inhabiting the mountains now. I'm unsure where their main claim is, though." Fury added. Her chest swelled with self-hatred and it showed in her eyes. 
She knew it was all her fault.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 27, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by RIP Fury - February 27, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Arashi - February 27, 2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 27, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Simmik - February 27, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by RIP Fury - February 28, 2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 28, 2022, 02:21 AM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Simmik - March 01, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by RIP Fury - March 02, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Kynareth Deagon - March 06, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Kynareth Deagon - March 06, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by RIP Fury - March 07, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Where ma fuxkin’ kids at?? - by Kynareth Deagon - March 13, 2022, 07:34 PM