Dragoncrest Cliffs I hope we find him before they find him
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
<3 was hoping you’d pick this up :)

The tide had yielded a few useful treasures, which Chacal plucked from the sand, bathed in a tide pool and then set out on a flat stone to dry. Half a shell with a beautiful rainbow of colours on the inside, a few pieces of smoothe pottery, broken and worn by the waves but still coloured with blue, and a few pieces of beach glass- green was all she could find this morning. 

As for food, she found one urchin which she tucked hastily into a tide pool so she could snack on it later. She took little interest in starfish, but was hoping to find a couple clams to dine on when she heard a voice call out. 

At first, she thought the friendly woman had called her “soldier,” before she realized it was a word she did not recognize at all. But Jorunn herself was a staple of the pack by now- kind, quiet, dedicated. She smiled invitingly.

”I per’aps am scavenging, 
more dan hunting. 
But you be free to join,
if you be wanting,”
She chimed.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - April 06, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Jorunn - April 15, 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - April 16, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Jorunn - April 16, 2022, 07:18 PM