Dragoncrest Cliffs I hope we find him before they find him
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Jorunn had proved herself for some time as a faithful and dedicated pack member, and the cheerful way she accepted Chacal’s invitation warmed her heart even more. Good, willing company was a blessing, and Jorunn was not one to be overlooked. Perhaps this was something new to her, but she seemed keen enough to learn, and Chacal was happy to show her how to harvest the gifts from the ocean.

She led Jorunn toward the shoreline, where the tide had receded, leaving behind large, flat rocks pocketed with tide pools. 

”When de tide goes out,
It leaves treasures in its wake.
Dese are the gifts left for us to take.”
She chimed, gesturing toward the small pools of water. 

Of course, there was always something to find. Some things were of more interest than others- barnacles and starfish were of little interest to the jackal-girl, who scouted from one pool to the next to find something worth note. 

”Sometimes dere be fish, or something dat is easy,
Though scavenging de tide pools is not always breezy. 
Crabs be a treat, if you avoid de claws,
An’ sea urchins ‘ave eggs, dat be well worth de pause.”

She explained, as she went. 

”We bot’ ‘ave a look, see what we can find,
In de pools of saltwater de sea ‘ave left behind.”
She said with a smile.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - April 06, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Jorunn - April 15, 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - April 16, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Jorunn - April 16, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - May 09, 2022, 10:45 PM