Stavanger Bay now you're just a page torn from the story i'm living
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
542 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW but maybe anyone from the forming stavanger bay?

Her nose trailed her outstretched forelimb, a hiss escaping her as she reached the sore spot, the fur gone to reveal the patch of irritated skin. The worry she might have felt did not quite reach her eyes--her refusal to look at her reflection upon any water surface served to keep from her mind the emaciated look of her thin structure. She was well aware the withering of her form--it was the heartache that she felt that kept her full attention.

Still, the taste of salt upon her tongue, clinging to her fur, was intriguing to the girl who knew nothing but forests and tundras. Her amber eyes drifting to the rolling waters of the ocean, a frown pulling to her delicate features as she tried to pull memories together. She recalled a dark shadow--the bright of his yellow stare. A feeling of safety, and then once more, the familiar sink of abandonment.

Her months blended together. What she did know was one thing as she stared out to the lapping waters, sand clinging to the silver of her fur and the sun blazing upon the russet mask of her features: the world was as vast as the ocean... and like the waves, everyone would drift in and out... unfeasible.

Intangible.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
I hope this is okay. He's possibly joining the bay, but he did use to live there when the first pack was there under his father. I can delete this if you'd rather someone else.

Gunnar was traveling along the sandy beaches. He had haunted these beaches like a wraith since he had come back home. He had relearned different packs and who was where. He hadn't spoken to any pack members as of yet, but he had conversed with a few loner's. He just was glad to be here, on the beach where he could pray he would die where he was born. 

Tveir came upon a lovely femme as he walked. He could see her from the distance. Her coat showing up starkly against the sandy beaches. Though there was sand colored spots on her. But what concerned him was the look of her. She looked frail, sickly and he could hear the small hiss of some sort as he neared her. Was she hurt?

He chuffed gently to get her attention and then settled on his rump as he got closer, so she didn't feel threatened. He dipped his head towards her, sandy mask glittering starkly as grey eyes traced her from and stopped at the wound upon her leg.

"That looks painful. I maybe able to find an old cache of my mothers around though I Doubt those herbs would really help, or I can try and find something, even some seaweed wound around would help that pain a little. I'm Gunnar by the way."
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>