Hideaway Strath I was nineteen in a white dress
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Sandā, Thunder.

Arashi remembered the name all too well. As a child, he was a heavy walker and even heavier runner. Through their he would run, the sound mimicking that of thunder. So, that's what they would all call him.

He remembered, knowing quickly who she was. She'd grown tremendously. Before, she was small. Even if not matching his size, Tsunari was still larger with age.

"It has been a few years, but I didn't not expect you to entirely shove me from your memory."

Mind your tongue, little sister, He snarled, cold and thick with warning. My last memory of you was as a whelp. We all change with age. Don't be so bitter because you don't look as puny as you used to. The way the two communicated was never the friendliest, even in the presence of others. Fury was here, but she was no stranger to him. It was best she saw the true side of their relationship, rather something entirely false.

You left, just as I did. I had a life to get on with. Nitsuragi was no place for me to stay. As it seemed, it was no place for either of them. Though, this was for different reasons.

Why are you here, Tsunari? If you've come only to bash me for not coming to find you, then be done with it and get on your way. Arashi was growing impatient. There were other things to tend to here.

This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury would stand beside her husband while he and his younger sister hashed it out.
Though due to the Warchief and her own sister having been rather close, she couldn't entirely empathize with Arashi and Tsunari's bitterness to each other. 

Regardless, the Warqueen kept her gaze impassive and would withhold judgement until the hammer was needed. 

For now, it was a situation of watching and waiting.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Teeth clutching one another firmly, Tsunari growled in response to her brother's warning. I may be younger, but I am not little. She drawled, warning him to mind the way he spoke to her.
You ought to know I would never come here unless absolutely necessary. Now that I know where you area, I can finally have a little peace... and maybe some sanctuary. With the permission of you and your wife, This time she'd "wife" without the emphasis. The last thing she needed right now was to get on both of their bad sides. ... I would like to stay for a little bit~ just until I can get used to my surroundings. It is my intention to stake a claim for a new clan soon, but I'm not sure as to where... Maybe Arashi could help her figure things out. Or, maybe he would just sit like a bum on a long and hope for her failure.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

If nothing else, Arashi was surprised by Tsunari's words.

You want to stay? Here? His words displayed every ounce of shock within him. Of all places, making a settlement alongside him was not where he pictured his younger sister. Hell, at this point, why not go ahead and make the claim.

He could say nothing else without first hearing the thoughts of his mate. Turning a concerned, sideways glanced to Fury, he silently questioned her opinion on the request.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury uttered a soft growl as Tsunari snapped at Arashi.
As the girl continued, the Warchief immediately wanted to tell Tsunari to get out and get lost, but the tactician in her pulled the reigns in and she thought about it.

"If you are to stay here, it will be as a member of the Saints, and you will defer to myself and Arashi as your authority." She stated. 
There would be zero disrespect allowed in her walls, especially to her mate and/or herself in any fashion.
The Warqueen hoped she had made that clear with her words. 

She nodded to her husband for his take on the matter. She would not make this decision without his input.
Health (100/100)
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

If not for her relationship with Arashi, Tsunari may have told Fury to go stick her muzzle in someone's else's business, rather interfering with her puny, defensive rumbles. 
The terms that were given were simple. Despite not being a total fan, she was willing to set her pride aside so that she could indeed have some peace of mind. She needed time to rest, recuperate, and prepare for the times ahead. 
Now it was just a matter of her brother's say. She looked to him now, brows lifted with curiosity for his response. If he would allow it, then she would agree to white woman's terms. 
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

The terms were agreeable. If even Tsunari could not bear to say it was so, then she was a downright fool. But even in her silence, Arashi knew she could not say no. These wilds ranged far. There were many packs along the stretch, but hardly few would show her the same kindness and mercy her own kin would.

Exchanging a final a glance with Fury, the man shifted in his stance, adding a small, hesitant nod of approval. You will abide by every rule and follow every command without question. Act out of place even once and I will chase you straight out of here, with our without Fury's consultation. You hear me? No bullshit. I swear it, Tsunari. You will be gone the moment I see it. So much for diplomacy. It was an all out battle for dominance at this point. She may have been his sister, but here lied his family... his home. He would not tolerate disarray, especially not by his own kin's actions. 

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury took in her husband's words.
She agreed with him, and she had no qualms with his terms added to her own.
Tsunari would know her place here, whether she liked it or not.

Her fierce golden gaze stayed upon the girl, waiting to see if she would be smart and agree, or be stupid and snide.
Health (100/100)
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

There had always been a sense of fear in her, towards her brother. He was brutish and severe with his words, just like their father. The only difference was, she had respect for Arashi. He did not act this way for power or control, but for the safety of those he spoke for. In this moment, his words stood high. There were never words from his lips that he did not mean. She knew he would not hesitate to be rid of her. 
This was no time to qualm. Tsunari knew she could have no authority here and that she was giving up what was to be her near future for a temporary place to call home. But she could live with it, for now.
Lowering her snout as far as she dare, the woman blinked, nodding slightly. You have my word. In my time here, you are my Shujin... and I, your Heitai. This was meant for both of them, but considering Arashi had less trust in her, it directed further onto him.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Fury and Arashi both were on the same page. There was no need for him to let her give the final say.

Fine. You can stay. He spoke for the both of them now, eyeing Tsunari with a heavy, doubtful gaze. It wasn't necessarily that he thought she would be troublesome to them, but more-so that she would get in the way and he would forced to spend the majority of his attention on her as if she were a child yet again. 

Though, if her words were true, she'd be gone soon anyway.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury noted how swiftly Tsunari bent to their will.
But, the Warchief didn't loosen any suspicions about the girl and her ambition.
After all, if a goal was to be had, some things were only a means to an end.

With an affirmative rumble, the Warqueen would gesture with her head for Tsunari to follow them into the valley, beyond the borders. 
A quick glance to her husband, to see if he was coming with or if he would depart again.
Health (100/100)
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Last from me! A bit short, I do apologize. 

Offering a brief, content nod of thanks to both, Tsunari prepared to follow the pair further into the territory. Somewhere inside, she was snickering to that wolf with the limp. She'd already forgotten his name. He had refused to allow her entry before; but now, she was being led right in. Of course, there was no slight of length in the process, but nonetheless, she'd been given what she came for.
Now onto see what her new, temporary home, would look like.