Honeyed Pasture kipik
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,283 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
[ooc]Thank you <3 and Hello. I apologize for some reason it won't let all my paragraphs be separated. [/occ]

Rodyn stared up at the offending sun as it beat down on his russet fur. Normally he didn't mind the sun, but today as he walked, it beat upon him and felt much hotter than the air. The air that didn't stir at that. He padded along the trails of high grass, nose bombarded with the many scents of game. This would be a good place for a group hunt, as long as it were not claimed, he smelled the stale smell of wolves and coyotes and other things, but nothing tangible. 

He gazed at the trails of caribou that traversed these lands, and wondered as all hunters do. How much skill it would take to hunt one down. And the horns upon the males, filled him with a tiny dose of fear. He would need to stay from those, they could break his ribs or pierce his chest easily.

Though as he continued his gentle clip, a new smell hit his nose and as all youths who are curious and hunters, he followed it. It smelled like, well a bit like T.K. but it was different too. Strange different, but not unpleasing. It was with no surprise then when he came across a small dog, bathing in the river.
She was gossamer like a cloud. Woven strands of white coloring her pelt, her tail curled. He couldn't see her eyes from his spot, but he was momentarily struck dumb and unsure what to say, and he quickly averted his eyes. She was tiny, so much smaller than him. A great longing to protect her as he did with T.k., with the pups beat upon his breast, but he quelled it. Chances were if this tiny thing was here now in the wilds, looking as feral as they land the traipsed she was well versed in taking care of herself.
He chuffed quietly and moved a little closer, but not close enough that she may bolt and run. He was curious about her now, and wanted to know a bit about her. There was some sort of skin on the rock near where she stood. Though from his standpoint he couldn't see it. She made noises, a bit more guttural and harsh than Callyope, but a hum all the same
Messages In This Thread
kipik - by Kissimi - June 26, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: kipik - by Rodyn - June 26, 2022, 01:29 PM
RE: kipik - by Kissimi - June 26, 2022, 11:34 PM
RE: kipik - by Rodyn - June 26, 2022, 11:45 PM
RE: kipik - by Kissimi - June 27, 2022, 12:04 AM
RE: kipik - by Rodyn - June 27, 2022, 12:11 AM
RE: kipik - by Kissimi - June 27, 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: kipik - by Rodyn - June 27, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: kipik - by Kissimi - July 03, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: kipik - by Rodyn - July 03, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: kipik - by Kissimi - July 04, 2022, 10:11 PM